Last week we were at CMW and we met so many awesome and talented bands. It’s so exciting to see the caliber of talent and drive that up and coming musicians in North America have.
We are also excited to announce that as a company we are growing! With that in mind we are currently taking submissions for tour booking and for roster booking! If you play in a band that is seeking agent representation, fill out our submission form here:
ARTIST SUBMISSION FORM
Things to Know About SIN Agency:
1. Who we book: We are primarily geared toward booking rock, blues rock, hard rock, metal, punk, indie, folk, funk, acoustic, pop punk and pop. We do not currently book hip hop, country, jazz or classical or tribute acts.
2. Are you ready?: We only work with bands who have a DIY tour history.
3. Online presence: We look for bands that have a strong online presence, branding and active in social media.
4. Performance and Stage Presence: Well rehearsed, talent and strong stage presence are all things we look for in the bands we send out on the road under our name. Playing and performing are two different things, know the difference, show the difference.
5. Realistic Expectations: A booking agent is not a wizard; we are only as good as our product. Remember that shopping a band around to venues and agents is like marketing a product; if no one has heard of you and you have no show history or draw in the area, we still have to start small. Keep your expectations realistic!
If you think you fit all the above download the form and send it in to us! We look forward to hearing from all of you! We do our best to respond to your submissions in a timely fashion.